Associate, Enterprise Governance Services
About Fernhill Associates
Fernhill Associates is a fast growing Toronto-based advisory firm that specializes in business operations, technology and cyber security with projects in the Caribbean, United States and Canada.
About this role
Fernhill Associates is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual with a strong, committed desire to learn and contribute to the firm’s growth and success. As an Associate, Enterprise Governance Services you will be adding long term value for Fernhill by networking, developing and building strategic business relationships. In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Partner providing support and assistance where needed in areas such as consulting, client relationship management and business development.
Because this is a highly visible role that requires you to interact with key decision makers, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate must also be able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
This role will require significant travel both local and international so the successful candidate should be able and willing to travel.
AS AN ASSOCIATE, ENTERPRISE GOVERNANCE, YOU WILL:
- Engage key constituents at clients in order to articulate Fernhill’s brand and tailor our value proposition
- Leverage the power of the Fernhill brand to identify business opportunities and maintain client relationships
- Prepare client engagement letters and business proposals
- Attend trade shows and networking events
- Develop, execute and maintain a sales plan that results in new/additional revenues
- Be responsible for increasing market share by proactively prospecting, pursuing and closing new business
- Proactively research and secure new clients that align with existing and potential target markets
- Develop leads by identifying key decision makers through relationship based networking, sales and marketing initiatives, and cold calling
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in business development, sales and marketing
- A strong customer service-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced - entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational, relationship management & time management skills
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers in client firms
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset, and be interested in helping to build a business
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated as well as work on a team and across functional areas of an organization
- A passion for persuasion, especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- A demonstrated ability to read and understand people
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
Interested applicants should please submit their resume to ONzimako@fernhillassociates.com.
Please indicate “Associate, EGS” in the email subject line.